WebGL SlideShow ( Element )
The WebGL Slideshow element is a slideshow element that allows you to show your images with a variety of WebGL-based transition effects.
- Images: List of images to use in the slideshow.
- Apply Cover: Simulates something equivalent to a CSS background-cover that stretches the images from the center to cover the whole canvas.
- Effect: The transition effect to use
- Blend Wave: Blends portions of the current and the next images and elevates the blended portion creating a wave-like effect.
- Blobs: Creates random blob-like artifacts revealing the next image.
- Circular Mask: Create a circular shaped mask revealing the next image.
- Color Mix: Mixes the color of the current image into the next image with a delayed effect creating a residual effect during the transition
- Direction: (Applies to the Blend Wave and Circular Mask effects only ) The direction of the effect.
- Invert: (Applies to the Circular Mask effect only ) Inverts the effect ( The default is to reveal the next image, this will instead hide the current image during the transition ).
- Scale: ( Applies to the Blobs effect only ) The size of the blobs.
- Blur Level: ( Applies to the Blobs effect only ) The blur level of the edges of the blobs.
- Transition Duration: The duration of the transition
- Transition Interval: The interval between each transition
- Width: The width of the container.
- Height: The height of the container.
- Border Radius: The border radius of the container.